skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I'm Just Me (Simple As That)
Paths that crossed on the road to forty
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Post picture addition
Remember post # 171? If not,
click here
.
Also, post # 207? If not,
click here
.
When doing a picture search, I came across this, which I just had to share for the nostalgia. Can you guess which is which?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hidden Stat Counter
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(280)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(33)
►
June
(30)
▼
May
(32)
#245 - BC
#244 - AR
#243 - DN
#242 - IM
#241 - Chasity
#240 - Aunt D
#239 - Mrs. J
#238 - LE
#237 - Uncle Barry
#236 - GD
#235 - MG
#234 - MW
#233 - PB
Post picture addition
# 232 - DK
#231 - LK
#230 - PN
#229 - AB
#228 - AC or ACT
#227 - AH
#226 - JY
#225 - NF
#224 - Aunt Edna
#223 - MM
#222 - Parallel parker
#221 - Ladies at Castelano's
#220 - I'm too nice to name names
#219 - DB
#218 - TK
#217 - MH
#216 - M
#215 - SK
►
April
(30)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(34)
►
2009
(98)
►
December
(32)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(32)
►
September
(4)
About Me
MHT
Professional Juggler (husband, 3 boys, job, school Co-Op, family, friends, tennis, reading, occasional TV watching, and now blogging)
View my complete profile
Other Blogs I Follow
{ SHC } something
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment