What I like about #235:
Blue eyes
Great smile
Kinda old, but back in the day he seemed just the right age to me
Cool accent
Married and had a bunch of kids
Catholic - hence the 7 children ( 6 boys and 1 girl)
Made lots of great movies including my favorite,
Tequila Sunrise, where he made just out of the shower/hot tub look great and uttered my favorite phrase, "Just looking at ya hurts more."
He also starred in a bunch of great movies that I totally loved back in the day. (Side note - my go-to date in high school with Jeff was Pop-In-Go Video. We rented a lot of movies. I thought he was cool because he had his own card.)
He played Martin Riggs in Lethal Weapon.
Did anyone know there was a 4? I don't think I knew there was a 4!
Anyone remember these movies?
Some great ones!
He also had some not so great movies and moments that has lowered him on my favorite actor scale. Anyone remember this one in particular?
Then there was a few drunken driving arrests, some homophobia, a baby wit another baby mamma, some political drama, and I think he picked a fight with the Pope. Definitely too much money and too much free time.
Anyway, for a good portion of my life, he was my favorite actor. There is always hope that he'll make a comeback and I will want to go to see him on the big screen instead of just late nights on TNT.

















No comments:
Post a Comment