I went to PT school with a guy who was a serial dater. What I remember most about him is that he always had a smile on his face and was always cracking jokes, and was always hitting on girls. Not girls that were taken however. That was his rule (good upbringing). Girls that were taken, he was friends with, and he had a lot of girls that were friends. His philosophy was that his girls that were friends that were taken, could introduce him to girls that they were friends with that were not taken. Got it? He even drove out from downtown to Metairie with me one day after school to come to an aerobics class with me (who was taken) because he heard that there were some cute girls that worked out at The French Riviera Spa. After kicking and dancing for about an hour, he told me that he would see me tomorrow at school, and he hung out at the gym for awhile and got some digits.
I remember that by the second week of school, he had befriended two girls in our class that lived in the dorms down the hall from them. Then he started working his way around the class. We only had 40 students and half of them were male, and half of the 20 that were girls were taken (see above), so it wasn't long before he moved on to the occupational therapy class, then the speech therapy class, and then then cardio-respiratory class, and then eventually on to the med school. Between the med school class and actually studying to be a PT, this kept him pretty busy. His personality kinda reminds me of a certain MD on Grey's Anatomy...smart, but always looking for the good time. (See strengths and weaknesses here).
Anyway, we all graduated and went our separate ways. He took a job in a big city and I have not spoken to him since. I did read his name in the quarterly PT newsletter. Seems he got himself in a bit of trouble when he allowed a few athletic trainers more authority in his facility than the law allowed. His license was suspended for 6 months and he was placed on probation. I bet they were girls!
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment