Sunday, August 15, 2010

#319 - EP


I know that this could apply to a number of people that I know, but it totally applies to #319.  He is my uncle and he is without a doubt a LSU fan.  Which makes it very interesting that he children are #16 and
#253, but, thank goodness his baby is #272.  I don't know how he did it, but he managed to root for the fighting Irish for a couple of years before his children made their dada happy and returned to LSU for medical school.  He is now, once again, 100%, no doubt about it, a Tiger fan!
If you don't believe me, just check out his office.  I actually have not seen his current office, but I remember an office several years ago that had glass walls and was packed with LSU memorabilia for all to see.

He is my uncle because he is married to my mom's sister aka my nanny or #11.  He has been around my entire life, and is always good for a joke (note I said good for a joke, not a good joke :),
a board game, or a talk about a good book. 

Other than LSU, the next thing that comes to my mind is that #319 may just be as competitive as I am.  As I think back over the years of family gatherings, I remember lots of fun (and competitive) matches of trivial pursuit, bananagrams, and oh yeah...ping pong!  I will call myself champion of all three, or at least that it how I remember it.  Like so many other of my blog postees, he does not have a blog, so he cannot dispute me crowning myself champion!

These days, my life has gotten so busy that I don't see #319 too often.  Usually holidays is when we can catch up.  But like all of my uncles, he has always loved me and taken care of me and I know that he is always there for me if I need him.

And now, for #319, and because it's almost FOOTBALL SEASON

No comments: