#16 is said cousin... She and my sister are both 8 years younger than me which put us in slightly different age groups but I love her just the same. She is the daughter of my nanny, aka #11. She is a grown woman now and has a family of her own, but I'll tell you what makes her special in my eyes.
She is very smart and could have done anything and been anything.
She was a National Merit Scholar finalist.
She went to college at Notre Dame on scholarship.
She went to LSU Medical School.
She decided to specialize in family medicine.
She moved to Kentucky and works in a small town family practice.
She is married and has an adorable baby boy who looks just like her husband.
The last time that I got to visit with her was at my other cousin's wedding (her brother) and she looks very happy and has a wonderful family. I keep up with her on her blog, and I see that she also loves knitting (who knew). Maybe MaMa Gladys' lessons with her went better than mine. Or maybe she is just smarter than me.... Yeah. :)
key words: Kentucky, Fighting Irish Tigers ?!?, medicine, curls

1 comment:
I'm so flattered! Love your blog, Mo!
Post a Comment