11 years ago
Monday, October 26, 2009
#28 - CEF
I have always called #28, Care Bear. I have known her since she was born. She is a friend of my sister's because they are the same age, and a friend of mine because I love her. I watched her grow up next door and occasionally was called on to babysit. This is what I know and love about her. She has awesome red hair. She is very athletic. She played lots of soccer. She recently tried snow-boarding. She loves dogs. She went to PT school in Galveston before realizing that we needed her back in Houma. She is an awesome PT who loves to treat children. I think she is close to celebrating her wedding anniversay, so what a perfect time for her to make my list! Happy Anniversary C and D!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment