I never met #20, but think about her whenever I am in my boys bedrooms. She is the lady who made my kids bedspreads for our new home. I did not really get into the whole decorating thing. I let someone else or lots of someone elses pick out most of the "stuff" for me. (stuff being defined as : wall colors, furniture, light fixtures, knobs etc.) I just really couldn't make myself care enough about knobs. But...I actually was really excited about my kids bedrooms (could possibly by because these were the only rooms that have color...but that is another post for another day). #20 came highly recommended by my mom and my sister. Her work was flawless and her prices were more than reasonable. She had great ideas and I love the finished products. See below:
Blake's room
Zachary's room
Seth's room
Thank you #20!
No comments:
Post a Comment