Another week, another boy cousin. This one was young enough for not only me to remember babysitting, but for Jeff to remember babysitting with me. He is the youngest of three and was such a cute baby boy. He is now married, lives a couple of states away, and is knee deep in getting to the end of his medical training...following in the footsteps of his older brother (aka #253) and sister (aka #16). (I'm waiting to hear the pitter patter of little baby feet from that corner of the U.S. speaking of following his brother and sister!)
Because he is so much younger than me, I don't have a lot of stories. My memories skip right from changing his diaper to catching up at Christmases about his soccer career to medical school, to watching him dance with his new bride at his wedding. And speaking of dancing, I will say that I was extremely impressed with his dancing skills at said wedding. I'm not sure if they took some lessons or are just avid Dancing with the Stars watchers but...I'm just saying, very nice waltz #272. (Kinda like the circle dance, Jeff, but not :)
His wife is a fellow blogger and keeps me up to date with what is going on with them. You can check out her blog here or here (http://mandmperry.blogspot.com/).
I can tell from all of her updates that they have adapted well to their new hometown and are exploring all it has to offer. Even though he is far far away now, the fact that he chose LSU instead of the Fighting Irish (Go Tigers!) may mean he may some day be back! Study hard and get smart!
11 years ago

1 comment:
Thanks for the shout out ;) We didn't take dance lessons since #272 was already in med school when the wedding planning was happening and I was still at home. A couple of his friends taught him to waltz and he taught me!
Post a Comment