Another week...another boy cousin. This one makes me smile whenever I talk to him. I babysat for him when he was little, and he and his then girlfriend (now wife) babysat for my boys a couple of times. He always seems to be smiling, and he makes me smile. He always seems to be in motion. He is tall and has curly, curly hair. He is also a smart one! College at Notre Dame, med school at LSU and is now practicing? residency? ( I can't keep up) in Kentucky. And now, his shining moment! He just became a daddy! Here is a picture of his beautiful baby boy who was born just a few months ago!
When I called JP to tell he and his wife congrats, I had to say, "But you're too young to be a daddy!" Then I had to follow it up with, "But you're also too young to be a doctor!" And then slowly the light bulb came on, "I guess I'm just old!" But the trade off of getting old, is this cutie pie! I know that JP will be a great dad!
Like I said, just makes me smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment