11 years ago
Friday, June 11, 2010
#256 - ML
This must be the week for PT school friends. This post is about another gal that I met in PT school that I connected with right away. That must have been because she was from Kaplan. (Make sure you say the short a sound sha). She was so small town and down to earth, we got along from the start. We kept in touch for the first few years after graduation, but now we are down to Christmas cards. Her dad was the chief of police in Kaplan, but had to retire while we were in school because he had multiple sclerosis. I went to stay with her a couple of times for weekends, and remember that her dad was a huge man who now needed a motorized wheelchair to get around because of his weakness. She now has a beautiful family and from all the outdoor pictures on her Christmas cards, I know she is raising them to be good old cajun kids! Dat's some good folk!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment