Thursday, August 19, 2010

#323 - BES

Growing up, Jeff was very close to his cousins in Lake Arthur.  Because of a large age difference between Jeff's uncle and Jeff's dad, a lot of Jeff's cousins were not much older than him.  Make sense?

Anyway, #323 is the daughter of one of Jeff's cousins.  When she was born, Jeff's cousin asked him to be the Paran.  He and I had just started dating at the time so I got to see this precious little girl grow up.  Just typing the word "girl" makes me laugh, because for a long time, she would pronounce it "g-u-rl" which always cracked us up.

I can honestly say that I don't know where the time has gone.  This little gurl is now a grown up, married mother of two.  We don't get to see them often enough, but the pictures that they send always make me smile.  I'm sure that she is a wonderful mother, and I know that Jeff's cousin is a doting grandmother.  In my mind however, she will always be remembered as this cute little flower-gurl who walked down the isle looking like a princess.


3 months

13 months

With Paran Jeff before our rehersal dinner.

With me just before our wedding.

So cute!

Dancing with Paran at the reception.







Summer trip to Waterland U.S.A.

Always good for Mardi Gras...even in the rain!




Brittany's two boys...spitting images of their mama. (Sorry Destin)

No comments: