Wednesday, August 25, 2010

#329 - BH

Most of you who read my blog regularly have read all about the time my boys took Tae Kwon Do.  Well, I have a positive out of the whole experience.  I met #329.  She is a friend who has three boys just like me.  They have tried out just as many classes and clubs and hobbies as my boys have, so we were bound to meet sooner or later.  Her older son was in TKD with my older two boys, but it wasn't until my youngest and her middle son were Blue Guys and Green Guys together that we really became friends.

I have to say for the record that she is one of the smallest people that I know.  Small as in petite.  Everything about her personality is big...from her smile, to her friendliness, to the love for her boys that is evident in every word she says and every activity that she plans.  But her frame...enviously small.  :)

Despite this, I will call her a friend.  She is famous for having sleep-overs that my son loves to attend.  The last one was equipped with tents outside and inside.  Whenever my boys hang out at their house, I always have to hear about all the things that they have that we NEED!!!  A total boy house just like my own.  Lots of toys that boys love including a trampoline, as previously mentioned tents, artwork, video games, and even a really cool loft.

She is not an old friend that I have had all my life.  She is a new friend that I have enjoyed spending time with and getting to know better.  I predict that if I were to do another blog when I turn fifty, #329 would definitely make it.  We both run in the same boy circles and we both love to travel and check out new places.  I have already gotten lots of good vacation spots and places to eat not too far away courtesy of #329.  She and her husband travel as much as we do and have already done a lot of the research for all the cool places that I want to visit.  I know that we will be able to take more of these excursions together hopefully sooner than later.  She even told me about Paris Hilton's house in Florida...well, kind of...

No comments: