Friday, January 1, 2010

#96 - JQ

This is going to be a short and sweet just like #96.  She is a friend of my sister, the godchild of my dad, and someone who I watched grow up.  Here are her highlights:

Cute as a bug as a child and now a beautiful adult.
Very hard worker as shown by her dedication to tennis as a child.
Obedient daughter who loved her parents very much.
Sweet disposition always and with everyone.
Hid lots of brains behind that sweet smile and is now in residency following medical school.
Always shows her uniqueness of style while staying true to her values.
Has gritted it out through tough times with her dad, but is still strong and focused.
Planning a spring wedding with her fiance and I could not be happier for her.

I cannot wait to see what else is in store for her.

No comments: