11 years ago
Sunday, January 24, 2010
#118 - JL
#118 is another therapist that I worked with briefly. She came to help us out one summer when a staff therapist was out for a few months on an oversea vacation. She is a great therapist and a great person. She taught me lots of new techniques and tricks for treating pediatric patients. She also had three boys that were a little bit older than mine, and she taught me some cool tricks for that too. She now works as a home health therapist and I know that the people that receive her services are getting a gem. I see her from time to time and she always has a kind word to say. She is the kind of person that always remembers my kids names and asks about each one of them. When I remember most about #118 is that whenever she treated kids, her "nickname" for them was "Lovebug." This is where I got my nickname for my youngest. I have called Seth, "Lovebug" since he was a baby and I stole it from #118.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment