Wednesday, January 13, 2010

#108 - LH

This shout out is to one of my boy cousins.  I usually get to see him only once or twice a year on holidays, even though we live in the same town.  In keeping with the title of my blog, our paths do not cross too often these days, but I love him just the same.  He is the same age as my brother and they were close growing up.  He is married, and his wife is very sweet.  I am glad that they found each other, and that someone so sweet is now a part of our family.  She stays very busy, flying all over the country as an airline attendent (Is this the PC term now?) for Southwest. 

Friends are forever, cousins are for life!!!

#108 is now a grown man with a life of his own, but in my mind, he will always be my little cousin.  No matter where our paths take us or how often we meet up, #108 will always be my cousin and if he ever needs me, I will be there.

No comments: