Monday, January 18, 2010

#112 - JH

This is a shout out to another one of my boy cousins...I call him J.  He cracks me up, all the time.  I love my uncle's description of J...he says, "When the wind blows north, J goes north and when the wind blows south...J just follows."  I got to spend extra time with him when he was a junior and a senior in high school after he messed up both of his shoulders, at different times, and had to have surgery and rehab at my office.  He had to pay me in more ways than one.  At the time he was coming to therapy, I was putting together a new protocol for back exericse progression.  J was my model.  He let me take pictures of him doing about 30-40 different exercises.  A start picture, a middle picture, and a finish picture.  I still get to look at him several times a day, whenever I explain these exercises to a patient.  A star!  Also during his stint in therapy, he charmed all my co-workers by telling them wonderful, elaborate, dramatic...lies, I mean stories.  Like the time he had a huge fish on his hook, but right before he netted the fish, it got loose, so J dove into the water with the net, swam around the motor and under the boat, and got his fish!  Riiiiight!  He is a rock star to my little neices who follow him around batting their eyelashes at him at all family gatherings.  He was also the ring bearing at my wedding.  I have to love him forever, because he wore the outfit seen below, all for me.  He is always willing to help out when I need him.  He is "on-call" if I need his truck, or if my car needs some special attention and detailing (and he is short on cash!)  Whatever the reason, I love spending time with him and so do my boys.  As you faithful blog readers know...I only post funny pics of the ones I love the most...Sorry J, you make the cut!


Sorry J, It was all my mom's idea!










No comments: