11 years ago
Saturday, January 2, 2010
#97 - SB
I have known #97 since high school even though she was a few years older than me. Her brother was actually in my class and she was two years older. Several years ago however, she opened her home to me and several other friends when we traveled out of state to where she lived. We went for a shopping extravaganza! Sure, we could have gotten a hotel, but at the time, we were all about saving money (to spend at the stores of course). Anyway, #97 graciously opened her home to us. She freshened up guest rooms. She accomodated us using towels and showers. She stayed up to let us in when we came home late after closing the malls down. In short, she went out of her way to make us feel welcome. I wonder if she truly knows how much I appreciate this. She did this for several years without complaint until our shopping ventures took us elsewhere. I hope that if our roles are ever reversed and she is in town, she calls me for a place to stay. I know that I will go out of my way for her. Thank you #97 for your generosity and kindness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment