She is my sister-in-law by marriage, but she could be my second sister. When Jeff and I started dating, she was only twelve.
(Bonus points if you can guess who the other people are in the picture. This was taken at a high school dance Jeff and I went to...Winter Formal)
This one really makes me giggle, because let me just say in the very nicest way...hmmm...#102 is balance challenged! There was this time running through the New York ferry terminal that ended with a slide beneath the closing door Indiana Jones style. There was this time running through some airport with a suitcase...oh wait, that is every time in every airport...lol
This picture makes me laugh every time I come across it. It was when I has corrective eye surgery on one eye (the procedure was so new, they only would do one eye at at time) at the same time she had a cyst removed from her wrist. Let me just say that me trying to zip her jeans half blind is something we will never forget.
For some reason, we have a lot of our laughs in bathrooms. I will never forget that time in the Esplanade mall bathroom when the very smelly girl in the stall between us uttered, "Oh girl...I think something bad just happened." Or the time that I spent more than my fair share of time browsing the isles of the Stop and Rob in Dallas. I made friends (and we all know how much I love to make friends) with the foreign worker while #102, ahem, let me just say, got real familiar with the girls restroom. What was that? 45 minutes would you say???
Anyway, she is all about deals and she made me promise not to include her Madonna picture in my blog. But...she did not say anything about this one.
One of our funniest moments was when Jeff and I took #102 to AstroWorld. I was in college and #102 came up to visit for the weekend. Well, we thought it would be fun to head to Houston for the weekend. We took off with about $25 between us (and my dad's gas card...thanks dad, I love you!) and headed to the big city. There was a crazy drive through Taco Bell experience that still brings tears of laughter to my eyes whenever we start to talk about it. There was getting drenched on a water ride as soon as we got there and then having to walk around with wet clothes and shoes for the rest of the weekend. There was getting lost on the 610 loop and going around the city a few times (thanks again dad for that gas card). While looping around Houston, we also got
There are many, many, more trips, talks, and fun times, and I hope many more in our future. She is one of my best friends as well as my sister in law and I truly treasure our friendship. Enjoy the rest of the blog and remember, I only put pictures of the ones I truly love!
(This was at a New Year's Eve party that we threw in 2006. She wasn't even drinking, but we let her wear the glasses that said 9006 for most of the night)









1 comment:
Not sure I want to be bumped up... there are some pretty scary pics of me floating around. Like the one on this page. Nice bangs I had. Great post! I am sure Jonie really appreciates all the bathroom stories! :)
Post a Comment