Tuesday, January 5, 2010

#100 - MH

There is this little girl that I know.  She is getting to be taller than me.  She really is more of a young lady now instead of a little girl.  She has helped me in more ways than she will ever know.  She is in the 5th grade this year, but she has been helping me since she was in Kindergarten. 




I'm not sure if all boys are this way, but my first two boys have a habit of not bringing home all of the things that they need for homework.  Sometimes they forget a book, sometimes a worksheet, or sometimes they bring home the book and the worksheet, but just forget what it is that they need to do.  In any event, both of them are smart enough to make friends with a girl who lives close by and always remembers to bring home all of her assignments.  Now that I think about it, someone like their mom.



Thank you #100 for always coming through in the clutch for me and ZP.  We could not do it without you.  In addition to being very responsible, you are very sweet and kind.  You are also very talented.  I will toot your horn now and tell everyone that #100 was just named 5th grader of the year at our school.  She will go on to compete against other 5th graders in the parish.  She definitely has my vote!  Thanks MH, we love you!

No comments: