11 years ago
Sunday, January 31, 2010
#125 - KL
This post is about a good friend that I met playing tennis. Sometimes she was my partner and sometimes my opponent, but always my friend. I got to know her playing in a local league. A funny thing about local tennis...a lot of women with strong personalities, lots of cattiness at times, and lots of gossiping. Not so with #125. As a matter of fact, her bum knee and her hating all the "hating" if you know what I mean, drove her off the courts. I don't play as often as I use to either, but I miss seeing her and her wicked slice out on the courts. She has beautiful blue eyes that always startle me when I look directly at her. I have gotten to meet most of the rest of her family. Her husband also plays tennis and has been my partner a time or two and recently I had the honor of meeting her daughter who is interested in PT and volunteered at my clinic over Christmas break. #125 should be proud because her daughter is beautiful, kind, genuine, and smart. She would definitely be an asset to my profession. I love the sport of tennis because it is a sport that you can play your entire life. I have played with many different people of different ages over the years with different strengths and weaknesses and have made many friendships that I cherish. #125 is one of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment