Friday, December 25, 2009

#89 - SC

Clues for #89:

Big Fat Guy
Rosacea
Flies like Superman, but in a sleigh...

Can anyone guess?  It's Santa Clause!!!!!
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

I love Christmas and I love Santa Clause.  I loved Santa as a child.  I remember waiting and waiting and waiting for Chirstmas Eve to arrive.  I remember drifting off to sleep and hearing his sleigh land on my roof.  I remember waking up in the morning, and waiting , waiting, waiting for mom and dad to tell us it was ok to get up and go see what he left us.  As an adult, I still love Santa Clause.  Even though I find he doesn't leave adults as many present as he does the kids...I love watching my kids faces when we finally let them get up and see what he left for them.

Santa Claus embodies the whole idea of the Christmas season as the time of caring, togetherness and magic.  He makes us believe that whatever we think we can do...we can do.  How else would such a fat guy fit down a chimmney...  How else would he be able to visit so many houses in one night...  How else would he know just the present to get, even when we forget to send him a letter.  It is because he thinks he can.  We can believe and do whatever we set our minds to.  My parents always taught me this, and I have always believed it.  Just like Santa Clause!  He makes my list because he is an important part of my life every year.

I hope everyone in blogger-land has a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: