11 years ago
Sunday, December 6, 2009
#68 - ST
There are many things that I think that I am good at and that I could do as a career. Being an elementary school principal is not one of them. #68 has this job. She is a principal and a holy nun, and every morning if you are at school just after the bell rings, you can hear her voice over the intercom system, leading all of the children in their prayers and the pledge of allegiance. I have served with her on different committees and have been in many meetings with her about several things regarding our school. She is not perfect. None of us are. She makes mistakes. We all do. She sometimes gets flustered. I would too. One thing that I can say about # 68 is that she is a wonderful Christain role model for the children of the school. She is helping to mold the way Jesus tells us we should and teach them right from wrong. In today's world, this is not an easy task. I hear a lot of criticism from people for certain things that may not be done the way that they feel they should be done. Some of it may be #68's fault, some of it is not. The criticism, I guess, goes with the job. But...all too often, I find that it is easy to criticise and harder to praise. Why is that? I would like to take this opportunity to thank #68 for showing up to work everyday and doing her best to help raise a school full of children into productive Christain adults. Thank you for taking the flak that comes with the job. Thank you for leading with your heart and always keeping what is most important as a goal. Thank you for helping me to raise my children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment