At the time, I was so impressed. I mean, I really was a nerd in high school, so it's hard to make me look this cool.
Several years later, Jeff and I asked #81 to be our wedding photographer. He was still on the East side, but was now working out of the trailer that he had converted from his home to his office. His prices were still great and we booked him. He actually was able to talk Jeff and my dad into taking these great shots.
But seriously, he was able to capture many many great moments from our wedding that I treasure.
When the time came for us to start bring our kids for professional photographs, you guessed it...I went to see #81. But... in the 3 years between our marriage and our first baby, #81 moved on up...and out... of the garage. He opened his own studio in town and has been very successful. Too successful for us. His prices were our of our price range and I have not used him again. Still, I appreciate that I was able to get the benefit of his expertise before he realized how talented he was. Thanks #81!








No comments:
Post a Comment