11 years ago
Sunday, December 20, 2009
#84 - DP
One of my PT school instructors stood out above all of the others combined. This was #84. He just got it. He know how hard we had to work. He knew when we needed a break. He knew when to reschedule a test. In short, he just knew. He loved to take breaks and tell jokes. We loved when he did. He was very skilled at explaining complicated theory. He brought it down to our level. He is a great therapist and a great person. Whenever I see him at conferences, he always remembers my name and what class I was in. In my next life, I want to be good at that too. A few years after we graduated, he was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. From what I have heard, he is doing well and it is a slow progression. I wish him well, and I am very glad that he chose to use his skills to teach. Definitely an under paid, under appreicated profession.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment