Tuesday, December 15, 2009

#79 - Timo

#79 has been a friend for a long time.  He grew up next door to me as the older brother of my #28 post.  He is about the same age as my brother and they have always been friends.  He has an adorable daughter who loves her daddy and he is nearing completion of a new home which looks awesome (from the outside...I still need the tour).

My favorite things about #79 are:

1.  He always remembers my birthday.  From time to time during the year, I'll see him out and about and he'll say..."September 29th."  I always thought this was so sweet and one day I asked him how on earth he remembers my birthday all year long.  He laughed and told me it was because his was 4 days later and when we were little, he knew when my birthday came, his was right around the corner.

2.  He loves my kids.  Whenever we see him, he takes the time to talk to each of them.  He remembers their interests and always makes them feel important.

3.  He is an gadget freak like me and the iphone app wizard.  I have gotten my coolest apps from his suggestions.  Whenever my kids and I are around him with itouches/iphones, it's a race to see who has the coolest new app.

Like I have said before and I'm sure I'll say again.  There is nothing like old friends!

No comments: