Unlike Uncle Pete on a previous post who was not really my uncle, I am pretty sure that Uncle Joe was my uncle in some sort of way. Since this is a blog about people who have crossed my path, he qualifies. This is what I remember about Uncle Joe.
1. He was related on my mom's side. I think maybe he was my maternal great-grandmother's brother? (Mom, help me out on this one)
2. By the time I knew him, he was a resident at Seiko's nursing home and I can remember going to visit him there. I was probably in grade school, so you see, my love for old people goes way back.
3. He played the ukulele. Not sure, maybe it was just the banjo or the guitar?!?
4. He like to tell Shaggy Dog jokes. Again, I have no idea why I know these things, but they stick out when I think about Uncle Joe.
This is a really random post and I really don't think I have anything more to say about Uncle Joe. If anyone out there knows Uncle Joe and can help me out...please post a comment.
11 years ago

1 comment:
Lol! I got nothing.
Post a Comment