This is what my niece Ali calls herself. She will tell you matter of fact with both hands on her hips that her name is, "Alley Cat Wilson" She is a beautiful little girl who I do not get to see often enough. Whenever we do see her, she gives us a big smile, a bigger hug, and a huge yell, "Hey Aunt Mo! Hey Uncle Jeff!"
She is the spitting image of her mother. When Jeff and I got married, his youngest sister (aka Alley Cat's momma) was very young. I want to say around 5 or 6. She had trouble with her eyes as a child and I remember her wearing thick framed glasses and being very quiet and withdrawn. Not so for her daughter. Alley Cat came out yelling and hasn't stopped since. She has a great imagination and loves to play with my boys. She likes to make them play house or mommas and daddys, and sometimes they let her. She makes everyone around her smile with her seemingly endless energy and enthusiasm.
Just last week, I got home from work and I had this beautiful picture waiting for me in my mailbox.
A beautiful treat. A beautiful girl. I can't wait to watch her become a beautiful young lady.
I love you Alley Cat!
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment