Thursday, November 5, 2009

#38 - NH

Her dad calls her Mika Mouse or Cole.  Our grandparents call her Monique as much as they called her Nicole (same goes opposite for me).  My kids think she is awesome and love when she comes to babysit.

When I was a freshman in college, I remember sitting in my dorm room at USL and getting the call that my aunt had a baby girl...Finally another girl cousin!  I was so excited!  Then even better news...I was asked to be the godmother!  A few months ago, I really had an "I am old" / Deja Vu moment when I called to wish my godchild happy birthday wishes and she was checking out her dorm room at USL (I mean ULL).  She is a freshman this year and lovin life.  Before this, she rocked the house as captain of the Vantastics (do they still call them that ???)  She is now in college and guess what?  She is majoring in Physical Therapy.  I got to spend some quality time with her a few weeks ago on her fall break when she came to chalk up some volunteer hours at my office.  We have a deal that when she graduates, I will retire... So, not too much partying OK???  Anyway, I love her very much.  Words really won't do her justice, so check these pictures out!  Sorry Nik, but they were too funny to pass up!



This picture was taken before I had kids.  I remember having she and her brother over for the day and talking them into washing our cars!  What a fun time for all!!!



This picture was taken at Blake's 3rd birthday party!  Say Cheese Nik!


  I had to include this one because I love the vest!


Coming to visit her new cousin, Zachary!


All grown up!  You are beautiful and I am so proud of you!

No comments: