Hmmm, I wonder who #53 is?
Let me give you some clues...
Loves skin, hates the sun.
Hates wrinkles, loves Botox.
Loves Co-Op, Hates Co-Op.
Loves cold vino, hates cold.
She is a wonderful wife, mother, doctor, sister-in-law, daughter, sister, aunt, Co-Op president, person.
(I'm sure I left some out but you get the drift)
She will be responsible for making sure that I don't ever look older than 40 years old.
But...I remember when she was much younger
She has been a part of my family for a long time and as the years go by, we get closer and closer and laugh more and more. Some of my favorite Sarah-isms...
Once on vacation, we went to a high-rise condo complex in Gulf Shores. One day we were sitting out on the balcony and she wanted to know why there was a big chicken on the bottom of the swimming pool. (Whisper...we were staying at the Phoniex)
Then there was the time that she was in the hospital about to have her first baby. The doctor came in and said, "Are we ready?" She replied, "We didn't come here to crochet!"
Just last week at the school Co-Op meeting, we were discussing ways to get the grandparents of students to increase the donations they made to our school. She suggested that we send a card and on the inside write, "Cough it up grandma, you can't take it with ya."




1 comment:
I love it! And I am going to totally throw my sister under the bus and share another classic "Sarah tale."
It was probably about 15 years ago and we were walking into Wal-Mart. We noticed a sign that read:
LOST Dog! REWARD!
$$ 868-1590 $$
To which Sarah obserbed: That is an odd reward amount. What are they going to do, wait to see who returns the dog then decide how much to give them?
Um, Sarah, that is the PHONE NUMBER!
Oh, how I love my big sister! She cracks me up!
Post a Comment