This one is really hard because he is a friend of my family who made some bad choices and is now paying for them. I do not know the entire story, but from what I know about TQ, I am choosing to believe that he made the wrong choices for a good reason. I am choosing to remember the good things that he brought to my life.
#1 - He taught me how to play tennis. What a blessing. On days like today, one of my favorite things to do is to go outside and smack a ball around. Tennis is a sport that you can play your entire life. I see 3 years olds playing PeeWee tennis, and I have a patient who is 79 who still plays several times a week. When I play, I can still hear him saying, "Raquet back, Swing! Raquet back, Swing!" or "Beuuuutiful, Beddy good!"
#2 - He taught me how to juggle. I'm not sure if he was telling me the truth or not, but he said that when he was a teen, he was in a circus. He could juggle 5 tennis balls at a time, but I could only master 3. How many of you knew I had this hidden talent???
#3 - He hooked me up with a perfect piece of furniture that fits perfectly beneath the TV in my bedroom. It has lots of storage and is a made of beautiful wood and Jeff and I love it!
#4 - We love his wife and his beautiful daughter who I think is awesome. His daughter is a doctor in residency and I am so proud of her. She is getting married in the Spring and my dad will be walking her down the isle. Congratulations to her and her fiance!
#37 was definitely a person that I will never forget. I pray for him and I hope as he pays the price for his mistakes, he can find peace. I pray for his wife and daughter and hope that they can find the strength to forgive and the courage to continue to be the wonderful people that I know them to be.
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment