12 years ago
Thursday, February 25, 2010
#150 - JH
When I was a junior in high school, one of our close family families, found out that they were going to have a new addition. Their other children were already 17, 18, and 19, and they really thought that the baby days were behind them...but God had other plans for them. Nine months later #150 made his first appearance. To say that he was spoiled rotten by all of us is an understatement. He was spoiled like the first grandbaby always is...not only by his parents, but by his brothers and sister, his parents friends, and his sibling's friends. He is now a grown man and when I say grown...I mean grown. He started sprouting up in elementary school and did not stop. He passed up his dad long ago, and when he hugs me, I reach him around his waist. He has had his ups and downs, but one thing that I can say about #150, is he is very kind and sweet at heart. He loves kids and whenever I see him now, it is usually with one or three of his neices or nephews climbing on his back or shoulders. He loves my boys too and always takes the time to talk with them. He has had a couple of different jobs, and recently I had the pleasure of hiring him for several different parties that we threw. DJ Tiny was in the house, spinning all the latest and the greatest tunes. He DJ'ed two functions at my kid's school, and a end of season baseball party at my house. I can tell you, I was impressed. We only a few...rewinds...when a few bad words slipped through. Other than that he was a pro! Keep spinning #150!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment