I know only my true friends are still with me!
My receptionist has given up whenever a "Sarah" calls. She usually just asks A, B, or C?
But...this post is about Sarah B. When I met her, she was dating her future husband. She had the best hair that I always wanted and never had... Long and straight with no bangs. Curled with hot rollers and pulled back with a barrette in the center of her head. The kind of hair I tried to have, but my curls/waves would not allow. I soon found out that she was interested in PT, and she came with me several times to EJGH where I was working. She volunteered to see if she really wanted to pursue this field. She loved it and got into PT school and became a PT. I worked with her a few times once she moved back here, and she was really good at it, then her life took a turn. Years later, she spends her days as the mother of six beautiful children. Five beautiful girls who are a great mix of momma and daddy and one little boy to keep all those girls on their toes. We do not get to see them as often as we use to since their days center around soccer and swim team and ours around baseball and tennis, but we manage to catch up when we can. They are about to move into a beautiful new home and I know they can't wait to get settled. I can't wait to get the tour once they are all in.
A Prayer for Their New Home
(borrowed from this site)
When Christ took flesh through the Blessed Virgin Mary, he made his home with us. Let us now pray that he will enter your new home and bless it with his presence. May he always be here among you; may he nurture your love for each other, share in your joys, comfort you in your sorrows. Inspired by his teachings and example, seek to make your new home before all else a dwelling place of love, diffusing far and wide the goodness of Christ.
Amen

No comments:
Post a Comment