Monday, February 22, 2010

#147 - KW

There are people out there that know exactly what to say in every situation. Some is genuine and some is BS. #147 is the king of both. I don't know exactly how we met, but I have known him for years. He works in the field of marketing which is perfect for him. He is the guy who always knows everyone's name (the right name) and remembers the details about everyone. He also can talk you into just about anything, like the year he talked my company into sponsoring his adult softball team!?! I mean really? Even if he did bring us the championship trophy to proudly display in our office. I know that I got to know him a lot better when he was the captain of my mixed doubles tennis team. He was a great captain which is not always easy. Very diplomatic and fair. He was a bachelor for a long time, but now is married to a great gal who I also enjoy playing tennis with. I see them at church together often and they seem very happy. I am happy they found each other.




Getting back to the second statement above, I will go on record saying that I feel most of his BS is genuine. Either that or he really has me fooled, but I think he is a really nice guy. In my next life, I want his skill for remembering everyone's name!

No comments: