Sunday, February 21, 2010

#146 - BK

You know how some people tell you that they think everyone has a twin somewhere?  I have two.  One use to be a Saintsation and a dental hygenist.  I use to play tennis with her from time to time, and I did kinda look like her (except for the Saintsation part).  #146 is my other twin.  She is the sister of one of my long time employees, and she helps me out by coming to my house once a week to help me keep my house in shape.  She also works for a restaurant in Morgan City which does catering on the side.  She has helped me cater a few events that I have held here at our house.  She has confused my family and friends when she didn't answer to my name.  Sometimes she just does.  I have confused friends of her parents who come in for therapy and see me talking to her sister.  When you put us side by side, I don't think we look so much alike, but apart...maybe.  Either way, I think it's a compliment.  Love ya #146!

No comments: