Thursday, April 29, 2010

#213 - JHB


I know a little boy with a big heart.  He came into this world with a smile and is still smiling.

He loves all sports and his favorite TV channel is ESPN.  He talks really softly, and runs really fast.  He likes to wrestle and race, and school is not his favorite thing in the world. 
He has wonderful manners and hardly ever forgets to use them. He makes good grades in school AND most of the time, in conduct.

He loves all of his cousins.




Sometimes, his big cousins teach him big boy things like U-tube, pickles I mean freckles I mean pimples, and about scary movies like GI Joe.  (Sorry Mom)


 But he and his cousin Seth are BFFs.
(This is partially because their moms always put them on the same team for carpool reasons!)  

He loves him when they play basketball.

He loves him when they play soccer. 


 He loves him when they play flag football. 

 He loves him when they play baseball. 



He loves him when they play tennis.


He loves him when they just play,

  and when they dress up.

 #213 and Seth are in the same grade and they will be quick to tell you that Seth is bigger, but #213 is older.

  

Today he is having eye surgery so that his vision will be so awesome that he will see if the ball will be a strike before it leaves the pitchers hand...so that he will see the safety trying to tackle him and can cut to get out of the way...and so that he can zone in on the basketball goal and sink all of his free-throws.  I know he is going to do great and I can't wait to SEE him after his surgery (get it???)

I love all my nieces and nephews, and I am happy that my boys have cousins that are so close to their age.  They spend a lot of time together and rarely fuss or right (honestly).  I know that all the memories that they are making now, will be with them their entire lives. 

One of #213's best qualities is his heart.  I'm not sure if he gets this from his momma or his daddy, but I suspect it is a little from both.  Having "heart" is not something that you can teach, you either have it or you don't.  To me this is evident by how hard he plays (no matter what the game), how much fun he has (no matter where he is), and how big his smile is.  To the future Etch-A-Sketch champion of the world!!!!! 

I love you JoJo


No comments: