OK...it is late...I am tired...this is the perfect post for me to do today. Short but not sweet. It is a pet peeve post. I know most of my posts are kind and loving...reflections of my wonderful 39 years of life and the people who have drifted in and out of it. This one is not!
Several years ago, a co-worker and I were flying to a continuing ed course somewhere in the eastern U.S. (starts with a P...right Dana?) Anyway, we board the plane and settle in for our relaxing flight. I was getting myself settled when all of a sudden, this horrible odor hits my nostrils. My eyebrows raised, my nose squenched, the sides of my mouth drew down in a frown. "What is THAT SMELL?????" Without looking up or missing a beat, my co-worker says, "ASS,"
All of you who work with the public know exactly the smell. For those of you who don't, feel fortunate. For those of you with allergies and don't smell, also feel fortunate. There is nothing worse than having to remember you manners and your professional poise with someone who doesn't bathe. I just don't get it!!!! Don't they smell themselves? Last time I checked, water was free and a bar of soap goes a long way.
I could go on, but I won't. Just some words for my #192 who I hope I never smell again.
GET SOME DEODORANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In honor of my boys, here is some stinky humor:
Yo Mamma is so smelly,
the only dis I want to give her is a disinfectant.
Yo Mamma is so smelly,
she made Right Guard go left, Speed Stick slow down, and Ban come off strike.
Alright everyone enough...I need to go take my bath!
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment