I know a girl with blondish-brownish really really curly hair. I knew her as a very precious toddler. I knew her as an awesome teen babysitter. I knew her as a tennis playing/teaching college student. Now, I know her as a contributing adult member of the workforce. She is always smiling even though she doesn't say too much usually. She loves her family and is not a brat even though she is the only girl and the baby. She goes to church every Sunday and works in the children's church ministry.
My kids loved when she came to babysit because she would play ball with them and take them to McDonalds. I love her because she is sweet and kind and until my sister in law had kids, would babysit for me all the time. (Just kidding J). I don't have girls, but I hope that when my boys are her age, they turn out as good. When she played college tennis, she could beat my butt with one hand tied behind her back. Now that her racket is in the back of the closet with a layer of dust, I'm thinking that it might be time for us to hit the courts again. I'm likin my chances!
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment