Wednesday, April 28, 2010

#212 - CC

Who remembers their first boyfriend???  Mine was #212.  We were born on the same day so I'm sure it was fate, right?  He was in my class from Kindergarten - 6th or 7th grade, but I think I waited until around 2nd grade or so to let him be my boyfriend (in my mind...I didn't tell him though).  Here is what I remember about #212.

*  He was the smallest boy in our class.
*  His mom was from New Jersey.
*  He had two older sisters that had the cool Farrah Fawcett hairstyle that I wanted and never actually got my wavy hair to achieve.

*  We shared a birthday.
*  One year for Valentine's Day, he got me a silver chain with a metal heart on it from Avon.  He was too shy to give it to me so he put it in my desk, wrapped.  I, of course, saw it the minute I got to school, but was too shy to tell him, so I acted like I didn't see it.  After lunch he finally said, "Look in your desk."  I remember being like, "What???  I don't see anything."  (Sigh!  I was so shy!  Very painful memories.)
*  I think we may have actually "gone out" for one day although I considered him my boyfriend for a long time.  Now that I think about it, maybe it was all in my mind...
*  I have no recollection of him from 4th grade through high school except one day after we had graduated, I read in the paper that he had been shot in the leg.  I have no idea what that was about, but I heard he recovered fine.  I'm glad.

                                   


Anyone ever hear the term "puppy love"

No comments: