Sunday, April 18, 2010

#202 - KM

As I have told my kids many times, "Not everyone can be good at everything.  God made people talented in different areas...that's what makes the world go round."  I totally believe this.  #202's gifts are all of the creative side.  I have to say with all due respect...that she is not the easiest person to work with.  She is very sweet, soft-spoken, and kind but she is not very reliable, she is very hard to pin down, and she is not fast.  But...she is a wonderful artist and her talents are not under appreciated by me.  They say that pictures speak louder than words, so let me show you instead of tell you.

I have her a picture in a magazine and told her I wanted my ceilings in my foyer to look like the picture.  After about a week on a ladder...






Then I wanted wooden garage doors.  My builder told me "NO"  wood rots in South LA.  He showed her the picture of the garage doors that I wanted and once we got the perfect day with the perfect weather...we got this...






100% satisfied...What a gift!  Thanks #202.

No comments: