You know how there are some people you can travel with and some that you can't? I have been on some disastourous trips where I wasn't sure if I (or my co-vacationers) would make it back in one piece. Just one of these trips makes you appreciate the easy ones. The ones where everyone can go and do their own thing. Where no one is getting upset if the groups doesn't stay together. Where there is no fighting or backstabbing. Where everyone laughs and has a great time and you don't want to come home.
I have been on a couple of trips with #360 and I will say, she makes the cut. From Florida to Vegas...lots of laughs and lots of fun.
Thanks #360 for making me train for last year's 1/2 marathon because it was totally worth it. I will even go as far as to say thanks for making me get up and do my long runs in the morning because I was so glad to get them over with. Thanks for sticking with me during said long runs and calming me down when the big dogs came running straight at us barking. If you were not there saying, "Hey puppy, look at what a pretty dog you are," I would have been on top of the nearest mailbox and using my cell phone to call for rescue. Thanks for making me stay up until midnight to go see Prince at Hooter Casino after getting up at 5:00 AM to run 13.1 miles. Even with my feet killing me, that show was definitely worth seeing.
Then there was a recent relaxing trip to the beach. Tennis...happy drinks...beach...happy drinks...an interesting trip to the ATM...shopping...repeat. Lots of laughs and lots of fun. Then on the way home we started to plan the next adventure. Hiking the Grand Canyon???? Canoing in the swamp???? Running in Austin???? Stay tuned...
The Vegas Crew at the Wynn
Making the Guniess Book of World Records
In our awesome suite at PH
Race done...about the hit the town!





No comments:
Post a Comment