* He loves chips as much as my husband does. They can both pass up the chocolate, but put out Zapps or salsa and you better watch out. I have heard through the grapevine however that #348 has been on a serious diet/exercise plan for the last few month and has lost quite a few lbs. If he found out a way to still eat chips and salsa and lose weight, he better call me today!
* He loves eBay. I love to hear all his stories about the bargains he finds. My one and only venture into eBay was several years ago when Kate Spade was the latest and the greatest thing around. After the genuine purse that I bought from a guy on the corner in New York (out of a garbage bag) broke, I bid on a Kate Spade purse online. I thought I could just bid a little higher and I would win. Let me just say that I totally would not be good on the Price Is Right, because I lost at the buzzer to someone in Canada. My next try I was on to the game and waited until the last second and purchased my purse for way more than I wanted to spend. So my moral from eBay - You have to spend time looking and researching and waiting for just the right item to bid on, and you have to check back often. Not really my thing, but when I hear #348 talk about all the deals he gets (including a ski trip ?!?!) it makes me want to give it another go!
* He is a good friend to Jeff and we have met enough of #348's other friends to say that he is a good friend to a lot of people. Family and friends are what is important to #348 (and spreadsheets) and this must be why we get along so well.
* He is always so nice to my boys. A lot of men don't really take the time to talk to young kids, but #348 is always willing. On second thought, he might just be keeping them close because his daughters are pretty cute and they are all getting a little older....
In a nutshell, a very good friend who I know that I can call whenever I need something. We use to be neighbors, and I had to call on him several times to use his truck for this or that. Once again, its good to have good friends.



No comments:
Post a Comment