Sunday, September 19, 2010

#354 - G?

Now, this is kinda a touchy post to write.  Not because of the person I'm posting about...but because of the person who brought #354 into my life...but I will plow on.

OK...there is no way to go but forward...  When I got married, I inherited two mother in laws.  One that I loved...and one that ummmmmmmm.

Let me move on.

I think I'll blog from this angle.  Some people's lives are train wrecks.  I think that they just make one kinda small bad decision and then it snowballs.  #354, in my opinion, has made a lot of choices that have snowballed.  I cannot say that she ever did or said anything ugly to me.  The few times that I have been in her company, she has been very nice and always seems to try her best.  But then I would hear the stories and... snowballs.

Years have passed and #354 is no longer in my picture.  I hope that she is happy and that she has found some peace.  I fully believe that you are a product of your upbringing and I don't think the road that #354 has travelled has always been smooth sailing.  I hope in her life, she will have the opportunity to enjoy her beautiful grand-daughter who can light up a room with her sunny smile and sing-song voice.  I hope that she is able to stay close to both of her children and maintain good healthy relationships with all of the people who love her. 

With this post being so hard to write, you may be wondering why I included #354 in my list.  Let's just say that as I watched / listened to the drama unfold, I learned some valuable lessons about choices.

No comments: