Saturday, July 31, 2010

#304 - LR

Don't you just love people who take care of their business.  I do, especially when I am trusting them to take care of something that I don't know anything about.

Case in point is #304.  She is a travel agent that I got hooked up with several years ago when I was searching the web to find a place to go snow skiing with my small kids.

I have been burning by Internet sites before (anyone in my family remember the Beach and Racquet Club???) so I am a little leery of booking a vacation site unseen.  Like when they say beach view...but they mean with binoculars.  Or when they say ski-in / ski-out but they mean after you get off the bus. 

Anyway, that is why #304 makes my blog.  I have used her services several times to book my Colorado vacations and she never fails to deliver.  I tell her my expectations and she finds me what I want for the price we want to spend.  She is not super friendly...but I don't need her as a friend.  What she is, is super efficient.  She returns calls and emails in a timely fashion.  She dots her i's and crosses her t's.  She answers questions and goes above and beyond to make sure all of our needs are met.

Should come with all job descriptions, but so many people are so lazy about their jobs that when you get a good one...you remember.  At least I do!  Thanks to #304 for helping make these good times possible.



No comments: