Thursday, July 29, 2010

#302 - FK

I have been blessed to have many people help me along on my path of a business owner.  I certainly did not go to PT school with the thought of becoming a businesswoman.  It just sorta happened.  I will not deny that I like being my own boss...it definitely has its perks.  It's just that in preparing for my career as a PT, I did not really take any business classes and this was not something that just came to me naturally.

One of the people who has helped me is #302.  He is my accountant.  I did not pick him...I inherited him from my previous boss.  From the very start, he and I were able to communicate on the same level.  He has a way of talking and explaining that I totally can get.  He breaks things down and does not assume that I know instinctively what he is talking about.  He is always patient, even when I have to ask the same question every quarter until it sticks in my brain.  He also has a habit of repeating what we have just discussed, just to be sure we both heard what we were saying, the same way.  Balm to my soul.  Clarification and understanding.

I appreciate all that he has done and continues to help me with each year.  It is a comfort to know that I don't always have to know everything...I just have to know who to call.  Thanks #302!

No comments: