Monday, March 29, 2010

#182 - AH

This post is short and sweet, but this guy makes the blog because even though he is a little strange...he rocks his job!  Am I the only one who finds that in today's world there are just too many people out there who do not do what they tell you they are going to do?  I mean you go to someone for help...they tell you what they can do...you agree on a price...you leave them trusting that they will keep up their share of the bargin...but...when you go back to get the results...WHAM!  It's not what they said.  So aggravating!

But...#182 does not fall under this category.  He is a man who frames pictures for a living.  He is passionate about it.  He is not interested in the photograph of my precious kids or the beautiful painting that I need framed.  He is all about the color matting and frame size.  He is not focused on how my boys blue eyes brighten up the room.  He is all about glare or non-glare glass.  I am poking fun, but in the same breath, I appreciate the dedication and quality work that he does for me when I make the drive to Raceland with my pictures.  They are ready when he says they will be ready.  They always turn out great. And last but not least...his prices rock the house!  (I just try to not be offended by the sign on the door that says no little children allowed unless 100% supervised!  Like I said...a little weird :)

No comments: