"Wake me up, before you go - go! Don't leave me hanging on a lively yo-yo!"
Sorry, I digress...
Anyway, we were dancing and having a good time. At the time, I guess, one of the ways that we had fun, was to make fun of the other people dancing around us. Looking back, this is really not such a good idea unless there is alcohol involved, but at the time, I guess we thought that no one was really paying any attention to us. We were wrong. Before George Michael could "hit that HIGH!" I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and this really, really mean and scary looking girl was pointing her finger in my face and yelling at me. "I don't know who you think you are, and where you are from," she yelled, "but we don't make fun of people here!" I was obviously on her turf. I'll admit it...she scared me. I tried to play dumb and say, "What are you talking about? I wasn't making fun of you. That's just the way I dance." Total bull of course. I even remember toning it down and continuing some of the same moves just to show her I wasn't lying. LOL. What a nerd! Me, I mean. Anyway, lessons learned. I can honestly say...I have never been to another "teen club" again!
LOL!


No comments:
Post a Comment