Monday, September 28, 2009

Last Day at 38

Several of you have asked me when I was going to start posting...and I just want to say thanks for checking already!  I have been working on several of my randomly generated names, and will start the official countdown tomorrow.  After-all, tomorrow is the big day!  The last day I'll turn thirty-something! What is it about birthdays that make you think that you can eat whatever you want?  My celebration started this past weekend.  Went to dinner with friends on Friday and my car took me to DQ after for an Oreo Blizzard. (Well, officially half of one, thanks Jeff!).  Saturday, my friend Michelle brought me a yummy Subway chocolate chip cookie.  At least she said it was for me after I drooled on it. :)  And then on Sunday, my mom cooked a delicious gumbo and bought a pack of Halloween Double Stuffed Oreos.  Someone asked me if the orange filling actually tasted better than the white filling.  I didn't even have to think about it... It's all good!  Tonight, I have to do my civic duty and eat a Chili's Old-Timer in order to donate for St. Jude's foundation, and tomorrow some of my buds are taking me out to lunch!  Wow!  Hopefully, the scale will remember that it's my birthday too...  Oh, did I mention that my office workers just ordered a cookie cake for tomorrow???  Yikes!  

1 comment:

Sarah C. said...

Now I remember what I wanted to ask. Ready to start blogging? Yay!!