Tuesday, September 22, 2009

All Paths Lead to Forty

Hi everyone! It's me! Jumping into the blogging world before I hit the big 4-0! Even though I still have 365 days and some change before the big day, I figure if I face the music now, next 9/29 won't hurt so much! My sister, the computer queen, gave me a great idea, and I hope that I can do it justice. My blog title says..."I'm just me (Simple as that)", but as my husband will tell you, sometimes who I am is not really that simple. Reflecting back, I am a product of many many people whose paths have crossed mine along my road to forty years of life. Some I loved a lot, some I loved less, and some fall somewhere in between...but all of them shaped my life in some way. For the next 365 days, I will try to blog about these folks. The Good and the Bad, but all of them memorable. On the last day of this blog, I will be facing a new beginning...my next 40 years. Who knows how many more people will shape who I am at 80. I will be ready!

2 comments:

Sarah C. said...

Yay! Can't wait to read. Your background looks beautiful!!

Blair said...

Hooray!! I am so excited. Can't wait to follow along!