ded·i·cat·ed (dd-ktd) - Wholly committed to a particular course of thought or action; devoted
The first person who came up on my list has been a very important person to me, my entire life. Both of the words above describe him to a T. He is one of my dad's best friends and has always been someone that I have looked up to and turned to in times of need. He is a doctor in the true, old-school, meaning of the word. To say that he is dedicated to his patients is a gross understatement. I can honestly say that I have never had a conversation with him that did not leave me smiling and feeling better. No matter what time of the day or night, he has made himself available to me and my family for whatever we need. He has supported me through the birth of my 3 children, through the death of my 2 grandfathers, and through many other hurts and sicknesses that have come along through the years. By the number of people who pour in and out of his waiting room daily (sometimes after waiting for hours), I know that I am not the only one whose life he has touched. My dad calls him "Walt Disney" because of the consistent, happy, fun-loving way of tackling each day. This blog post is a compliment for one who makes it his business to compliment people every day.
Key words: LSU, cheeks, family, "Holy Trinity"


No comments:
Post a Comment