OK, I'll admit it...I miss blogging just a little. I do not miss the daily deadline, and I do not miss the pressure of my self imposed 8:00 am deadline, but I do feel like I am forgetting to do something every day. So anyway, here is my idea. I have an awesome camera...I take a lot of pictures...Some of the pictures I upload to Kodak, and some I just save to the mysterious files of my c: drive. So my thought is this...I will try to post some of my more interesting shots with a little background of how they fit in. I will try and we'll see how it goes. So, back to the pic above...does anyone have a guess?
This past weekend, my four boys and I took a little road trip. The trip involved loading up Big Daddy (aka our big @#! diesel truck) and hitting the open road North. The boys were so excited and so was I. Our fearless leader (aka Daddy-O) has been spending a lot of time here, getting things ship shape for hunting season and all of his hard work has certainly paid off. Clean, fresh air. Beautiful trees. A wonderful relaxing location that I know we will all enjoy on many, many weekends.
But back to the picture above. It goes right along with this picture.
Turns out when you get property ready for hunting season, you have to know how to use a chain saw, and a tractor. Speaking of tractors, you really hope that you don't end up like this
But, if you are a true mountain man, like my hubby, you know how to fix this problem!
I love my home town, but I know that I will love that this new home away from home is such a short drive away. I got to relax on a porch with a tin roof ( no rain, but maybe next trip). I got to do some hiking where I got to see an armadillo and a deer but not a snake. (Thank goodness). I also got to see my boys have a wonderful weekend without an electronic toy in sight. Hopefully the first of many...I can't wait to get back!

1 comment:
Yay! You're back to blogging! Can't wait to follow along and see your pictures.
Post a Comment